Update: Tickets for this event were all taken within a very short time and probably only shortly after we managed to advertise the event here. As the event is not arranged by BiG we are unable to obtain any more tickets and therefore suggest you add yourself to the waiting list. The Embassy will no doubt take notice of the massive demand.
The British Embassy Berlin and the Berlin Senate Department for Culture and Europe invites British nationals living in Germany to an opening evening and information fair on issues relating to citizens’ rights in the context of the UK’s exit from the European Union.
18:00-19:30 – Citizens’ Rights Info Fair
With info tables hosted by relevant authorities on pensions, health insurance, recognition of professional qualifications, driving licenses, residency and naturalisation, studying and Erasmus, and working in Germany after EU Exit.
19:30-21:00 – Q&A Panel with
– Gerry Woop, State Secretary for Europe, Berlin Senate
– Robbie Bulloch, Deputy Head of Mission, British Embassy Berlin
– Jane Golding, Chair British in Europe
– Engelhard Mazanke, Berlin Foreigners Registration Office Berlin
– Prisca Merz, Regional Consular Policy Advisor, British Embassy Berlin
and moderated by
– Prof. Gerhard Dannemann, HU Centre for British Studies
Spaces are limited – please register on Eventbrite.
Please give the name of all participants when reserving tickets, as ID will be requested on the door.
We look forward to seeing you!
If you have reserved a ticket but find yourself unable to attend, please let us know so that we can give the ticket to someone else.
For other events please see our Events Calendar.
Image by Zairon – Own work, CC0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=12161365