Following the outcome of the Referendum on Brexit, citizens across Europe are facing huge uncertainty about their professional and personal futures in the UK and the EU.
As British in Germany we:
- Campaign for the rights of UK citizens living in Germany and support campaigns for the rights of German and EU citizens in the UK.
- Engage with political bodies and administrative authorities in the EU, Germany and the UK as well as industry groups and other interested parties.
- Belong to the British in Europe Coalition and coordinate our activities with the Coalition and other groups representing UK citizens in the EU and EEA and EU citizens in the UK.
- Raise awareness of the situation of UK citizens in Germany and provide information on rights and administrative issues that concern UK citizens living in Germany.
- Organise events and provide opportunities for UK citizens living in Germany to discuss issues, to lobby for their rights and to build networks that provide mutual support.
We proudly stand for an open inclusive British-European identity.
Please visit the British in Europe website for more information on the work of the Europe-wide coalition